SERVICES OFFERED BY THE STRUCTURE
- Medical assistance;
- 24 hour nursing assistance;
- 24 hour full protection assistance;
- Daily entertainment and socialising events;
- Daily physiotherapy and massotherapy activities;
- Hotel service offering your own choice of menu, established in advance, and personalised diet arrangements;
- Laundry and wardrobe service for personal underwear items;
- Incontinence measures and facilities;
- Geriatric, psychiatric and psychological counselling services can be obtained;
- Spiritual assistance;
- Single, double or triple room arrangements with restroom and kitchen facilities, TV and telephone service;
- Day-time reception.
- It is possible to participate to group meetings, enjoy the entertainment, dine with ones family members.
- Temporary admissions: Villa Matilde offers family members the possibility of being temporarily admitted in order to relieve physically non self-sufficient patients in serious conditions or those affected by mental senile deterioration (Alzheimers disease, vascular dementia, Parkinsons disease).
- Training and support assemblies: during the temporary admission periods family members will be able to participate to training and support assemblies which will treat the various aspects of the guests pathology and teach the various measures and recommendations needed in order to provide proper assistance to the same patient at the time he or she will return home.
|PAGE 1 OF 2|