Thanks to an extremely detailed work in accommodation programming, we are able to obtain a great quantity of information on our Guests prior to their arrival at Villa Matilde.
This programme is subdivided into two phases, managed by the Co-ordinator and by the Head Physician.
Assistance, relational and transparent accommodation
The co-ordinator will make an appointment with the family members with the following double objective:
1) To trace the future Guests Life History as thoroughly as possible and highlighting his or her relational and assistance needs and interests.
2) To provide family members with all the necessary information on Villa Matilde in order to allow them to become entirely familiar with our structure.
The Head Physician will make an appointment with the family members with the following double objective:
1) To fill out a detailed medical case-history of the future guest
2) To plan in a timely manner all the necessary clinical operations
Upon admission to Villa Matilde our Guests will have to produce the following:
- Health Insurance Card
- Identity Card
- Fiscal code
- Medical report for admission issued by the family physician, including all the clinical documentation available (case sheet of previous admissions, etc.)
Office hours of the Co-ordinator:
From Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Saturdays - 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Office hours of the Head Physician:
From Monday to Friday 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Tuesday and Friday from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. on appointment
|PAGE 2 OF 2|